Tuesday, May 21, 2019

How To Choose A Low EMF Infrared Sauna In A World Full Of B.S. - The True Best Infrared Sauna Brand

Hi Matt, I appreciate all your videos. I've tried my hand at youtube, and the amount of information you've put out alone on this topic is pretty outstanding to say the least. I really really appreciate when you just tell us the truth and say you don't know. But also, I can tell when you speak that your seat of the pants feel for saunas after having tried so many, puts many other people off guard when I mention you. I caught a sauna sales person in a lie just before I was about to buy, when I asked them if their full spectrum heaters were as low emf as the back ones. They said yes they were even lower than the back, and that there aren't any more electric fields in a sauna than from a cell phone anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Then I go on one of your videos, and here you are showing me on the screen exactly what I asked the sales person. I'm very dissappointed they lied to me, and now I see what you're talkking about when you say "you can research until you're blue in the face, but unless you're actually using these things"... So now all the research I've collected over the last 4 months getting ready to purchase one of these dang things, is pretty much useless. I realize now that almost everyone in my sauna detox group has never used the saunas they're saying are good and the same goes for the ones they say to stay away from. It's just "regurgitated nonsense" as you say, with even the owner not trying the saunas he's saying to stay away from. It all makes sense now, but still I feel like I'm left out in the cold to sift through this bologna. Is there a quick and easy way to cut through the noise, and find a good low emf sauna, that you know for sure is good, will work without hiring an electrician, and won't cost most than $4,500 dollars? That's all I have to spend, all the rest of my money is going toward medical bills, and I think this will really help me with all of my issues. I see other people getting better all the time, now it's my turn I'm ready to buy my sauna. Thank you if you find the time to respond, I understand you're very busy I don't even see how you put out so many sauna videos as it is. I can say confidently that no one else in this industry has tried as many things as you have, and we can see it all over youtube if we just take the time to search different things. Again, remarkeable that you have personally put this many of these saunas together in your own home, forget everything else. Thanks soooo soooo much for your time! Blessings, Santana https://youtu.be/7-s5ZGdCRgo

No comments:

Post a Comment