Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Clearlight VS Sunlighten Saunas - Toxic Bamboo Heater Covers - Full Spectrum Better Low EMF Matter?

Hi Matt, Thanks for all the reviews. I see you have a page for the Clearlight VS Sunlighten, but it's not done. Do you have any additional info here? I can't figure out what to do... I'm a member of a sauna detox group where everyone says Clearlight all the way. But it's weird with the full spectrum, and I don't see why I have to have all three wavelengths to sweat like you say? They also say Sunlighten puts toxic mesh over the heaters, and to stay away. I don't know, seems like a one way ticket to nowhere! Then Sunlighten says Clearlight is built like crap, doesn't have nearly the emissivity on their heaters, and and that the sauna group guy has no idea what he's talking about and might be a paid spokesperson for Clearlight. They also say their EMF is super low, and you don't even need to worry about electric fields. I thought that it does matter and that those levels should be lower?! Argh, want to pull my hair out right now! Can't decide what to do, please help! https://youtu.be/BgKht_SiGfY

No comments:

Post a Comment