Thursday, May 16, 2019

Clearlight VS Radiant Health VS Sunlighten Saunas - Heaters Are To High!!! Top Rated Sauna?

Hello Sir, Thanks for all your help. It's people like you who make the internet great. I have reached out to radiant health saunas and the folks at ClearLight. I did mention your code and name with both companies. The folks at ClearLight said the following about Radiant Health: "I appreciate the update. Radiant Health Saunas also use carbon heaters like Sunlighten, any company using carbon heaters will take longer to warm up and even longer to raise your core body temperature. Carbon alone naturally produces a very low output of infrared, that's why they run their heaters higher closer to the ceiling to overcompensate. Matt Justice is referencing our current sale price however I spoke with my manager and if you are looking to order soon he extended our Health Practitioner discount, this is an additional $100 off our sale price." I found their reply to be confusing and was hoping you could help me. Is there a big difference between these models in heat-up time and total temperature? Radiant Health said it would be $3500 for their 2 person sauna + shipping ClearLight was $3799 including shipping. I like the idea of quicker heat-up time and higher temps. Would you recommend just going with the radiant health one? Or, is this heat-up time and higher temps legit and I should go with ClearLight. https://youtu.be/urHB1-6epSc

No comments:

Post a Comment