Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Clearlight Saunas VS Radiant Health Saunas (carbon vs ceramic heaters) Which Is Best? Cheaper Price?

Hi Matt, I consider myself fortunate to have found your reviews. I am in the process of researching saunas and experienced the same misinformation and propaganda you did. I found it very frustrating. Based on your guidance I am going to buy a Radiant Health or Clearlight 1 person sauna. My wife wants it for weight loss. I want it for detoxing due to an inefficient liver and a build up of toxins. I'm now finding it difficult to distinguish between the two. I've been told by a manual therapist that full spectrum does make a difference. All sauna experts ex-Clearlight say it is just marketing spin. Can you clarify? I told them both i found them through your blog. Price - seems to be equal I have Radiant Health at $2,800 + $220 shipping = $3,020 and Clearlight at $3,000 + shipping discount. EMF - seems to be equal My question is around Clearlight's use of carbon and ceramic heaters. Is there any additional value to the ceramic? You mention that Clearlight is the hottest you've experienced. This seems like a meaningful differentiator. Any guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated. https://youtu.be/Up8Rd1dlsig

No comments:

Post a Comment