Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Clearlight Saunas Sanctuary VS Premier IS, Full Spectrum VS FIR Costco Sauna Autoimmune Heavy Metals

✅ Clearlight Sanctuary VS Clearlight Premier Hi Matt, I'm really excited that I stumbled across your page. I recently joined the Facebook sauna page, gosh talk about overwhelming. My husband and I made the mistake of buying a sauna from Costco, only to realize it was a terrible mistake. I'd really love your advice on the Clearlight saunas. Of course the facebook "guru" feels I have to have the full spectrum sanctuary. But I love your honest personal experience and advice. We both have autoimmune disease and heavy metals that we need to take care of. Will the Premier is2 be a great fit, or do I really need a full spectrum sanctuary to reap all the benefits? https://youtu.be/3i5TWDx10-A

No comments:

Post a Comment