Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Clearlight Premier VS Heavenly Heat Eco - 1 Person Infrared Sauna For Home Comparison (ceramic vs ca

I was wondering if you have any advice for a purchase. I love the story behind Heavenly Heat & leaned towards getting that. Then I spoke to Clearlite & leaned toward that. I have some health concerns so I wanted to see what your thoughts were on those two. I have limited space so I would only be able to fit a 1 person sauna in there. I don't like having alot to do with China on Clearlite as well as the plastic lining it uses. I on the other hand heard that some of the heaters or little rings on the sills of the Heavenly Heat get hot. If I have to have a smaller version, I don't want to lean back or touch something that will be too hot. Both are pretty much competitive on pricing. Heavenly Heat a tad bit more expensive due to shipping. Any thoughts that I might have missed. I have read & re-read you & Cody blogs. Please help Thanks in advance https://youtu.be/cIoCF8mude4

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt,
    Enjoy your reviews.
    Does an infrared sauna emit any radiation? I had cancer several years ago and wonder if this will add more radiation to my body?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete