Thursday, August 8, 2019

Therasauna Is Threatening To Sue Me Over Infrared Sauna Reviews (not) Made In The U.S.A. ?

Therasauna is threatening to sue me over infrared sauna reviews of their Therasauna and Therasauna Classic. Apparently there is some monumental difference between the two saunas, but the comparison sheet sent over by Therasauna themselves shows confusing comparisons about the nature of "Made In USA." At the end of the day, you guys are free to choose to buy whatever sauna you want. I'm not sure how I feel about a company that sues it's past customers in order to sensor their opinion. All in all, my experience with the Therasauna model I bought, wasn't good. This is reflected in all my reviews and opinions about the product, and is accurate and honest. Proof is in the prior videos showing me having to use a sawzall to get the sauna to go together... since the pieces weren't cut right from the factory. I did get it together, but the sauna still did not perform well once I did. Hissing in the stereo, lights flickering right our of the box, etc... I ended up sending it back, and in my highly opinionated review of the Therasauna, I clearly said the product was not made in the USA. I purchased a Therasauna Classic. QCA Spas claims the "Therasauna" is a different product, and that I need to stop mentioning it. Only problem is, you can't say "Therasauna Classic" without using "Therasauna." It's not my fault a company is using a branding play on words to differentiate a product Made in USA compared to another one of their models made in China. I believe the marketing material to be confusing and a bait and switch play on words and the Therasauna brand, but apparently some models are made in the United States. After reviewing the letter provided by Therasauna, it's still difficult to understand, especially since the very sauna Therasauna claims is not "Made In The USA" is carrying the seal for it.. Now you have the information, some Therasaunas are made in the USA, some are not. You can now make your own informed decisions. Good times. https://youtu.be/x6GaaPyNUbM

No comments:

Post a Comment