Monday, June 10, 2019

Coastal Saunas & Rocky Mountain Saunas

Coastal Saunas & Rocky Mountain Sauna Wooden Slats Coastal Saunas Rocky Mountain Saunas any sauna that are made by the same company that uses these vertical slats FLIR video take a look at one of my videos where I was testing out a FLIR camera see how the wooden slats definitely interfere with the infrared heat? When you tighten up the slats like they do in a Coastal or Rocky Mountain sauna, it's making it that much harder for your body to receive. So I have nothing against these companies, never dealt with them, haven't tested them myself. But people keep asking about them, so I thought I would share my hesitation on buying one to test. From what I can tell compared to the saunas I'm used to, they're going to take longer to heat up, and even when at full temperatures, they likely do not deliver the same amount of infrared as comparably priced saunas. This is not set in stone, just my opinion, but it deters me from purchasing one I can tell you that. https://youtu.be/tjMWwoQnsU8

No comments:

Post a Comment