Sunday, October 18, 2020

Higher Dose Infrared Sauna Blanket User Review (full length) - Is It The Best Portable Sauna Type?

Reviewing the Higher Dose infrared sauna blanket today, using it for at least 40 minutes in a real world situation. Is it the best portable sauna type? I've been in a lot of portable saunas, but none quite like these infrared sauna blankets. These may not be for me, but maybe someone else who's in the market for one can get something from this user experience. At the end of the day, I would say this sauna blanket does work, just not as well as other stand up saunas or portable sauna tents. You do sweat, and I think it is beneficial over doing nothing, but it is a lot of cleanup too after each use. Keep in mind I am biased against these type infrared sauna blankets for my own personal use, simply because I've used so many other saunas that are more comfortable. The idea of wearing long sleeve clothing, socks, etc... for each sauna session, is not something I would be interested in doing. This is assuming I had my choice... if not, any sauna sweating is better than no sauna sweating. https://youtu.be/FiEbF-3dn2E

No comments:

Post a Comment