Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sunlighten VS Clearlight EMF Levels: Should I Sell My Sauna And Buy A Clearlight? FB Sauna Group

The facebook sauna detox group with niacin recommends I sell my older infrared sauna, and buy a newer Clearlight because it has low emf. Is this crazy? All these people are making me worry about the emf levels in my sauna, but I've used it for years with no problems. Do these sauna group members know what they're talking about? Should I Return My High EMF Sunlighten & Buy A Low EMF Clearlight EMF Infrared Sauna Like The Facebook Sauna Detox Group Says I Should? The Smart Detox Facebook Group (niacin sauna detox group) has been scaring people with high emf sauna review videos, without really understanding what they're talking about. Most everyone doesn't even realize Clearlight saunas used to have high emf ceramic emitters in their saunas, but tout Clearlight as being the only option. The group owner, Bret Bouer, let's people influence people with the heard mentality, and commonly scare people with older saunas into not using them anymore due to higher emf levels. However, this is not a one size fits all fear based message that's accurate. In some cases, 10mg right up next an infrared heater is not a big deal, since the fall off rate to where you sit is so drastic. It really depends on the model and brand, since some of the saunas I've bought have over 100 milliguass magnetic fields in them which is terrible. https://youtu.be/itWocMfHus4

No comments:

Post a Comment