Monday, January 29, 2018

#1 Thing I Hate - Polaris Sportsman 570 - SOOOO ANNOYING!!!

My Polaris Sportsman 570 keeps making this crazy noise, and for some reason Polaris didn't install a grease fitting in the steering stem. I've tried lubircating it with PB Blaster, silicone sprays, WD-40, etc... If anyone knows how to get it to stop, please help! Bought ready to trade this thing in! (the squeak is waaaay louder than the phone captured in this video... you can hear me coming over the noise of the motor. Good luck hunting with this thing!!!) I've watched some other Sportsman 570 reviews, even the ones covering the a arm bushings squeaking like crazy just like mine did right from the factory... but nothing about the steering stem problem. Thanks! https://youtu.be/110x0Lk4zPE

No comments:

Post a Comment